Lashes are big news at the moment!! We at Pearl have a wide variety of lashes to choose from offering everything from a discreet look to a “HEY LOOK AT ME” flutter!! With prices starting from 10 euros we are sure we have the look to suit you!! Call us now on 01 679 0625 or 087 6752561 to arrange your appointment.
We at Pearl Beauty are proud to be one of the first to offer the 3 week manicure at the very special price of 40 Euros!!
The 3 week manicure involves a tidy up of the cuticle area and the nails filed to the desired shape. We have a wide variety of coloured gels from Creative to choose from, and proving most popular at the moment is the High Shine Purple, as it has been all over the cat walks recently. We finish off with a relaxing hand massage and some time in our heated mitts. This really helps push much needed hydration into our over worked hands. This treatment takes approximately 1 hour so is an ideal lunch time “fix”. Call us now at Pearl Beauty, Nassau Street, Dublin 2 on 01 6709256 to make sure your hands are not letting you down this winter!
This weeks special at Pearl Beauty on Nassau Street is one not to be missed. Our “Quick Fix” involves a nail file and paint using the latest colours from Creative and Jessica nails, and also some eyelash extensions, all for the unbeatable price of 20 euros. Call now for your appointment- 01 6790625 office hours, or 087 6752561. Alternatively, email us: email@example.com.
Keep an eye on our special offers category for all our unbeatable offers, and visit the blog regularly for all our beauty hints and tips.
The skin on our lips is the thinnest of all. This extreme cold followed by central heating has caused most people to have dry, chapped lips. Not only is it unsightly, it can actually feel quite uncomfortable. Help is at hand to suit everyones budget!! In the evening use a soft tooth brush to gently exfoliate the dead skin cells, then thickly apply “Climate Control” from Dermalogica. This “must have” product is available alone, or is included in the Dermalogica Skin Kit.
Additionally, Free Dermalogica Face Mapping now available from Pearl Beauty, Morrison Chambers, Nassau St, Dublin 2. This ensures that your skin is receiving the exact products that it needs. Currently a Dermalogica Kit retails at €30.30 for a months supply of products to ensure your skin and lips are at their best despite our climate!
Book your free face mapping, or any of our other treatments on 01 679 0625.
Following an extended run of exceptionally low priced beauty and massage treatments, we have finally had to bring our outstanding 50% discount offer to an end on the 4th September.
But despite the sad demise of our 50% offer, we will continue to offer 30% off many treatments for a period of time, so rest assured in still being able to avail of exceptional prices and value when you visit us at Pearl Beauty Salon, Dublin 2. We will also have further selected special offers to follow, so keep an eye on the new posts appearing here to ensure that you don’t miss a bargain!
Call us now on 01 679 0625 for appointments, and check out our range of treatments at www.pearltreatments.ie
If you want to look your best on one of the most important social nights of your school years, look no further than our great package deals at Pearl Beauty Salon.
Package One (€80)
- Full Body Spray Tan
- Eye Combo (includes brow shape, brow and lash tint)
- File and Paint/ French Polish- Fingers and Toes
Package Two (€80)
- Full Body Spray Tan
- Make-up Application
- File and Paint/ French Polish- Fingers and Toes
Package Three (€80)
- Half Body Spray Tan
- Eye Combo
- Mini Manicure
Package Four (€80)
- Waxing ( two areas)
- Express Facial
- Eye Combo
We can also arrange tailor-made packages to your specific requirements. Just call us, or e-mail your requirements, and we will organise a treatments package at our best price, and if you have friends or family that wish to join you, we can arrange group packages also.
If you would like more information on our Debs Packages or would like to book an appointment with us, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01-679 0625.
See all our special offers here.
Here at Pearl Beauty Salon, Dublin 2, our new partnership with Lotus Beauty Salon is already beginning to bear fruit. We are now able to offer a full range of waxing options, including Brazilian, Hollywood, and just about anything else you can imagine for waxing! Male waxing also available.
Using only experienced waxing technicians, and our highly rated Australian Tea Tree wax products, we can guarantee the smoothest and longest lastest finish, and with a range of after care products to help maintain that silky smooth feeling, you can be assured of maximum self confidence and comfort after your visit to our city centre salon.
Prices for specialist waxing are currently subject to a 20% discount, making the price for a full Brazilian or Hollywood only €40! Call us now on 01 679 0625 to book your appointment.
If you are looking to really pamper and indulge yourself, or you want to treat a partner or friend with the perfect gift, our new Pampering Packages at Pearl Beauty Salon are ideal.
We are offering three types of Pampering Packages at present, which are varied to suit your preference.
Package One- The Facial Package (€150) -consists of a Dermalogica Prescriptive Facial, a relaxing Back, Neck and Shoulder massage followed by a Deluxe Jessica Manicure with paraffin wax. This three and a half hour treat is the perfect way to relax.
Package Two- The Pedicure Package (€120) – includes a Dermalogica Express Facial and a Hot Stone Back Massage, finishing with a Deluxe Jessica Pedicure with paraffin wax. The ultimate way to spend three hours and to unwind on your day off!
Package Three- The Body Scrub Package (€120)– Relax for three hours and leave everything to us with this pampering package consisting of a Full Body Scrub, a Full Body Swedish Massage and a Dermalogica Express Facial.
In addition to our pampering packages, we are providing great Debs Packages and a lovely Wedding Package, of which details can also be found on our blog.
If you would like any more information on our packages or would like to book an appointment with us, please call us on 01- 6790625 or e-mail us at email@example.com
The feet are an important part of the body which we can neglect at times. They support us all day long and we definitely do not look after them enough.
Here are some tips on how to look after your feet at home between your Pedicure appointments at Pearl Beauty Salon.
- Bath your feet at least once a week. Add some tea tree oil/ wash to the warm water as it is naturally anti- bacterial and cleansing. Or add Epsom salts if you find your feet are prone to swelling.
- After the feet are cleansed use a foot scrub to get rid of any flaky, dry skin, leaving the feet refreshed and smooth. You can mix up your own scrub at home with coffee grains/ brown sugar and olive oil. For a more luxurious treat for your feet, buy Jessica Zen Spa foot scrub at Pearl Beauty Salon.
- For the next step, you will need a hydrating and softening cream to massage into the feet. This will work to hydrate the skin. Pay particular attention to the skin around the ankles and the soles of the feet. You can mix up your own foot cream with honey, almond oil and cocoa butter. This can also be left on overnight with cotton socks for a more intensive effect.
- Your feet should now be nice and soft, which is perfect for doing cuticle work. Rub some oil around your cuticles, gently pushing them back. You can choose from a range of oils, lavander, peppermint etc. Try to carry out this step at least twice a week, leaving your oil in a convenient place to use.
- Try to cut/ file your toe nails once a week, always cutting and filing in a straight line across to prevent ingrown nails.
- If you are suffering from fungal toe nail infections, ingrown toe nails, verrucaes or anything on the feet you are not sure of, please visit a chiropodist sooner rather than later.
- Always wear shoes that are the correct size and that support your feet properly.
- When painting your nails always use a base coat before colour to prevent discolouration of the nail plate, and never leave your colour on for more than two weeks.
- Try not to walk often in your bare feet as this can harden the skin on the soles of the feet, and always walk from heel to toe.
Face masks play a vital role in your regular skin care regime and should be used once or twice a week, depending on the condition of your skin and the type of mask used. After thoroughly cleansing and using a scrub on your skin, your mask should be applied to the neck and face area.
Here at Pearl Beauty Salon, we believe that a combination of professional facial treatments, along with diligent home care makes for the best skin care regime for everyone. All of our professional Dermalogica facial treatments, including the highly regarded Prescriptive Facial, are currently available with 50% off. Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion, a favourite treatment of many celebrities and popular figures, is also available at 50% off, so give us a call on 01 679 0625 to make your booking. Follow the links for more information on these treatments.
Not everybody has the same skin type on all areas of their face, so you do not have to use the same mask all over if this is so, i.e.- an oily t-zone will need a deep cleansing type of mask whereas if the rest of your face is dry you will need to use a more moisturising mask there.
Homemade facial masks provide essential nutrients and vitamins to dull, lifeless, and aging skin, and skin with excess oil production, by using ingredients easily available at home. These homemade masks can unclog pores and hydrate facial skin, providing the crucial moisture needed to combat aging and dry skin. Some can exfoliate in addition to supplying moisture, providing nutrients, aiding in conditioning, and cleansing the skin.
Homemade facial masks use ingredients with antioxidant, demulcent and emollient properties. They work by drawing blood to the surface of the skin and stimulating the skin’s circulation to the face and neck, replacing moisture lost due to aging, dryness, and other factors, deep cleansing and absorbing excess oil on the skin and also by encouraging beautiful skin tone, skin firming and cell renewal. Using different ingredients you can customize your own facial masks at home to suit your skin type.
Making a homemade facial mask is extremely easy with natural skin care recipes. You just need to open your kitchen cabinet to mix up a natural homemade facial skin care delight. A homemade facial mask, using natural ingredients from your refrigerator, pantry, or even from your garden, is a beneficial, enriching and relaxing anti-aging skin rejuvenation treat. Here are a few suggestions for some facial masks for you to rustle up and use at home. And don’t forget there are many more ingredient’s out there, experiment with them and see which homemade facial mask suits your skin the best!
Masks for Dry Skin
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup honey
- plain olive oil
Mix these ingredients together (make sure to mash into a creamy pulp) and apply to the face for approx 20 minutes, and rinse off with a warm cloth. The fat from the avocado is very hydrating, as is the natural honey.
- egg yolk
- 1 banana
- 2tsp olive oil/ honey
Mix the ingredients together until a paste is formed. Apply to the face and neck and leave for 15minutes. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
Masks for Oily Skin
- tsp lemon juice
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup strawberries ( test behind your ear first- waiting for 24hrs to make sure no reaction occurs- because many people are allergic to strawberies used this way even thougth they can eat them just fine)Mix these ingredients and leave on for about 10 minutes, and rinse off with a warm cloth. Lemon and Strawberries both work as astringents, helping to absorb excess oil on the skin.
- ½ cucumber
- 1 tbsp natural yogurt
- few drops of lemon/ lime/ orange
Puree the cucumber in a blender then mix in the yogurt and the few drops of juice and apply to face. Leave for 20 minutes before rinsing off with a clean warm cloth.
- 1½ tomato
- potato flour
Puree the flesh of the tomato and mix with some potato flour to a spreadable paste and apply to the skin. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, rinse off with warm water.
Masks for Ageing Skin
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp warm water
- ¼ avocado
Dissolve the sugar in the warm water and avocado, and do not use until done. Sugar can be harsh for thinning skin, so make sure it is completely mixed in with the water and avocado. Apply the mixture and massage in small upward cicles for about 5 minutes, then leaving the mask sit on the skin for a further 5 minutes. When you are done, rinse the face and pat dry. Since sugar is used to gently exfoliate, it works best with maturing skin, as well as the mixture softening and hydrating the lines caused by ageing.
- 1 tbsp finely ground oatmeal
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp avocado/ almond oil
- 1 tbsp rose clay
Mix enough water with the ingredients to make a paste. Leave on skin for 15-20mins. Wash off with warm water and pat dry.
Masks for Sensitive Skin
- 1 cup natural yogurt (just-out-of-the-fridge cold)
- ½ cup oatmeal (any type of basic oatmeal works here)
Mix the ingredients together. Apply to the skin for 10-15 minutes.
Wash off mask with a washcloth steamed in the microwave (careful that it’s not too hot). This mask is great for soothing chapped, sunburned or otherwise irritated skin.
It also works well for other skin types. For oily skin, add a couple drops of lemon or lime juice. For dry skin, mix in a couple tablespoons of honey.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp honey
Mix the banana and honey together. You can add a few drops of juice from an orange or a lemon if your skin is slightly oily.
Apply to face for 15 minutes before rinsing with a cool washcloth/steaming warm washcloth.
Masks for the Eyes
1. To lighten dark circles under your eyes, wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Wipe off residue and apply an eye cream.
2. Slice cucumber and put on your eyes for half an hour everyday for 15 days to lighten dark circles.
3. To help diminish dark under-eye circles and puffy eye’s, apply damp tea-bags over the eyes and leave for 15-20minutes before removing them.