Lashes are big news at the moment!! We at Pearl have a wide variety of lashes to choose from offering everything from a discreet look to a “HEY LOOK AT ME” flutter!! With prices starting from 10 euros we are sure we have the look to suit you!! Call us now on 01 679 0625 or 087 6752561 to arrange your appointment.
Ar Pearl Beauty 32 Morrison Chambers, Nassau Street, Dublin 2, We are so confident about our Gel Nails that they come with a 3 week guarantee! You can choose from the traditional French Polished Nail or a Natural Look or even from one of the Latest Catwalk Colours.Competively priced at 45 euros per set, this really is an unbeatable offer! Call us now on 01 – 6790625 for your appointment. We are now open late from Wednesday through to Friday, and also 10- 5 Saturday for your convenience.
We at Pearl Beauty are proud to be one of the first to offer the 3 week manicure at the very special price of 40 Euros!!
The 3 week manicure involves a tidy up of the cuticle area and the nails filed to the desired shape. We have a wide variety of coloured gels from Creative to choose from, and proving most popular at the moment is the High Shine Purple, as it has been all over the cat walks recently. We finish off with a relaxing hand massage and some time in our heated mitts. This really helps push much needed hydration into our over worked hands. This treatment takes approximately 1 hour so is an ideal lunch time “fix”. Call us now at Pearl Beauty, Nassau Street, Dublin 2 on 01 6709256 to make sure your hands are not letting you down this winter!
This weeks special at Pearl Beauty on Nassau Street is one not to be missed. Our “Quick Fix” involves a nail file and paint using the latest colours from Creative and Jessica nails, and also some eyelash extensions, all for the unbeatable price of 20 euros. Call now for your appointment- 01 6790625 office hours, or 087 6752561. Alternatively, email us: email@example.com.
Keep an eye on our special offers category for all our unbeatable offers, and visit the blog regularly for all our beauty hints and tips.
The combination of central heating and extreme cold is having a detrimental effect on everybody’s skin. Managing this skin condition is easier than we think, and help is at hand in the form of DERMALOGICA’S SENSITIVE SKIN KIT, available now at PEARL BEAUTY at Morrison Chambers, Nassau Street, Dublin 2.
Our Beauty Therapist, Michelle, is now available to carry out DERMALOGICA Facial treatments, ensuring your skin gets exactly what it needs to combat these extreme weather conditions. Book now on 01 679 0625.
It is also very important to remember that the vital moisture our skin requires comes from within. It is vitally important that we drink our 6/8 glasses water a day, and remember that water can also be taken in the form of herbal teas.
DERMALOGICA FACIALS are on Special Offer at PEARL BEAUTY , MORRISON CHAMBERS, NASSAU STREET, DUBLIN 2.
An oasis of calm in Dublin City, whether you require a quick manicure, a relaxing body massage, waxing, or a spray tan, we are here to help. We can offer you many treatments to enhance your appearance, rejuvenate your body, calm your mind and uplift your soul.
Following an extended run of exceptionally low priced beauty and massage treatments, we have finally had to bring our outstanding 50% discount offer to an end on the 4th September.
But despite the sad demise of our 50% offer, we will continue to offer 30% off many treatments for a period of time, so rest assured in still being able to avail of exceptional prices and value when you visit us at Pearl Beauty Salon, Dublin 2. We will also have further selected special offers to follow, so keep an eye on the new posts appearing here to ensure that you don’t miss a bargain!
Call us now on 01 679 0625 for appointments, and check out our range of treatments at www.pearltreatments.ie
Here at Pearl Beauty Salon, Dublin 2, we are now able to offer gel nails at the outstanding price of €45 for a full set.
Our experienced nail technicians are available every Thursday to Saturday, and Tuesdays/ Wednesdays by prior booking. In addition to the gel nail treatments, we also offer conventional nail treatments and manicures using Jessica Nail products, and with our massage pedicure chair, allied with Jessica Zenspa pedicure products, we can offer exceptionally relaxing and therapeutic pedicures to make even the worst of days seem that bit more acceptable.
Call us now on 01 679 0625 for more information, or to arrange an appointment for your little pampering treat.
You can find other treatments here.
Here at Pearl Beauty Salon, Dublin 2, our new partnership with Lotus Beauty Salon is already beginning to bear fruit. We are now able to offer a full range of waxing options, including Brazilian, Hollywood, and just about anything else you can imagine for waxing! Male waxing also available.
Using only experienced waxing technicians, and our highly rated Australian Tea Tree wax products, we can guarantee the smoothest and longest lastest finish, and with a range of after care products to help maintain that silky smooth feeling, you can be assured of maximum self confidence and comfort after your visit to our city centre salon.
Prices for specialist waxing are currently subject to a 20% discount, making the price for a full Brazilian or Hollywood only €40! Call us now on 01 679 0625 to book your appointment.
If you are looking to really pamper and indulge yourself, or you want to treat a partner or friend with the perfect gift, our new Pampering Packages at Pearl Beauty Salon are ideal.
We are offering three types of Pampering Packages at present, which are varied to suit your preference.
Package One- The Facial Package (€150) -consists of a Dermalogica Prescriptive Facial, a relaxing Back, Neck and Shoulder massage followed by a Deluxe Jessica Manicure with paraffin wax. This three and a half hour treat is the perfect way to relax.
Package Two- The Pedicure Package (€120) – includes a Dermalogica Express Facial and a Hot Stone Back Massage, finishing with a Deluxe Jessica Pedicure with paraffin wax. The ultimate way to spend three hours and to unwind on your day off!
Package Three- The Body Scrub Package (€120)– Relax for three hours and leave everything to us with this pampering package consisting of a Full Body Scrub, a Full Body Swedish Massage and a Dermalogica Express Facial.
In addition to our pampering packages, we are providing great Debs Packages and a lovely Wedding Package, of which details can also be found on our blog.
If you would like any more information on our packages or would like to book an appointment with us, please call us on 01- 6790625 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The feet are an important part of the body which we can neglect at times. They support us all day long and we definitely do not look after them enough.
Here are some tips on how to look after your feet at home between your Pedicure appointments at Pearl Beauty Salon.
- Bath your feet at least once a week. Add some tea tree oil/ wash to the warm water as it is naturally anti- bacterial and cleansing. Or add Epsom salts if you find your feet are prone to swelling.
- After the feet are cleansed use a foot scrub to get rid of any flaky, dry skin, leaving the feet refreshed and smooth. You can mix up your own scrub at home with coffee grains/ brown sugar and olive oil. For a more luxurious treat for your feet, buy Jessica Zen Spa foot scrub at Pearl Beauty Salon.
- For the next step, you will need a hydrating and softening cream to massage into the feet. This will work to hydrate the skin. Pay particular attention to the skin around the ankles and the soles of the feet. You can mix up your own foot cream with honey, almond oil and cocoa butter. This can also be left on overnight with cotton socks for a more intensive effect.
- Your feet should now be nice and soft, which is perfect for doing cuticle work. Rub some oil around your cuticles, gently pushing them back. You can choose from a range of oils, lavander, peppermint etc. Try to carry out this step at least twice a week, leaving your oil in a convenient place to use.
- Try to cut/ file your toe nails once a week, always cutting and filing in a straight line across to prevent ingrown nails.
- If you are suffering from fungal toe nail infections, ingrown toe nails, verrucaes or anything on the feet you are not sure of, please visit a chiropodist sooner rather than later.
- Always wear shoes that are the correct size and that support your feet properly.
- When painting your nails always use a base coat before colour to prevent discolouration of the nail plate, and never leave your colour on for more than two weeks.
- Try not to walk often in your bare feet as this can harden the skin on the soles of the feet, and always walk from heel to toe.